Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys and gals, took the family to a distant land (Gatlinburg)this weekend and got some good shots at some deer (1 bear)...unfortunately the park rangers would not have really appreciated me poping rounds of at these....This was my 2nd trip to Cade's Cove and I would reccomend going when it snows because it is beautiful. Weather was mid 70's in the day and finally started dropping to early 40's after dark...great time as usual....enjoy the:takephoto:letsdrink:letsdrink

I got as close as 5 feet from this baby....Logan chunked an acorn at his hind end and it did'nt phase him a bit:bowdown

Too bad I can't get this close to em' during hunting season:doh:reallycrying

·
Registered
309 Posts
This is why my wife does not allow me to go to Gatlinburg anymore. On our honeymoon, when we were not stuck in the cabin, we were at Cade's cove. Second time up we starting staying in Townsend, close prox to the Cove. Great pixs Jason, cant wait till my wife takes me off Smoky Mountain restriction.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
i went to Cades last Thanksgiving and im goin back this Turkey day as well. my girlfriend and i had just broken up and i alreay had time to take off work so i through the tent in the truck and hauled as at like 3:30am. got into TN about 830 or so and stayed for 5 days. allby myself and it was the best 5 days of my adult life. spent all day everyday in Cades Cove. hiking, fishing, and takin all kinds of pics... including these

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,118 Posts
Cades Cove is great, especially if you can there on a morning where there arent too many folks. Try running over to Cataloochee. Went and saw the Elk there earlier in the year. Pretty cool that they have been reintroduced to the Appalachians.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts