Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...If I see these guy's lines out there, I'll be pretty tempted to cut them loose. If everybody did the same, maybe it would drive them away. Or you may get shot....either way, it would take them off of the water. It may be totally worth it. Those guys need to be jailed for the rape that they commit.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Foot in the door is right.

I know a lot will say "Oh, it's in the Atlantic, who cares?"

That's not going cut it.

If they can go against the voters and lawmakers wishes on that end of the state, they can do it here.

·
Registered
303 Posts
we ran into three longline boats @ 210nm south of destin. When we called it in, we were told they had bluefin permits...in august. We didn't cut their lines, but we did free a jumping whitie that swam off in great shape. The next morning we tagged a whitie...nice mojo. The bad thing was we saw three dead blues on that trip, two of which were very fresh and being eaten by sharks. I've never seen a dead blue before or since.

buck

·
Registered
812 Posts
captbuckhall (2/5/2008)we ran into three longline boats @ 210nm south of destin. When we called it in, we were told they had bluefin permits...in august. We didn't cut their lines, but we did free a jumping whitie that swam off in great shape. The next morning we tagged a whitie...nice mojo. The bad thing was we saw three dead blues on that trip, two of which were very fresh and being eaten by sharks. I've never seen a dead blue before or since.

buck

was that last august?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts