Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the area and just moved here from Kansas where there are endless fields to take your dog. I'm a new flight student with a German Shorthair Pointer. The dog parks in Pensacola are too small and don't offer us the ability to work the field. If anyone could help with any information on where we could go that would be greatly appreciated.

-Fly Navy

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Blackwater is the closest place I know of. You could probably get away with on of the other local WMA's also I think there is a few dog training groups within an hour or two. Do a search on here I konw this subject has come up before.

·
Enjoying Gods Creation
1,262 Posts
If you have a large plot of big buck infested land back home you can come move in my house and sleep between me and the wife. Wake up when you wish, fetch your pointer out of my daughters bed and hit the back 40 all day for training. Return home when ready and I'll have lunch ready....lol. Just joking :) I do have property you are welcome to come train your dog if interested. No big bucks expected. Shoot me a PM if interested sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts