Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· 26' blue sea hunt
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the coordinates of the baby AJs barge sunk last year as a reef ever been released. If I remember correctly they were going to be released this year at the start of the rodeo. Has anyone heard anything?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

· 26' blue sea hunt
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it is. They towed the baby AJ's barge out last year after the rodeo and sunk it as a public reef. I thought I remembered the story to be that at the start of this years rodeo they would release the numbers. maybe i remembered it wrong.

· C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,274 Posts
I rode it out to it's final resting place. The release date for the numbers was to be the start of the Destin Rodeo, well, it's started. 3009.473 X 8624.417 Enjoy!:yes:

I am a member of the Emerald Coast Reef Association, the group that cleaned and sank this reef. Check us out: http://www.ecreef.org/
(If you join, tell them that Sea-r-cy reccomended you)

We deploy several reefs out of Destin each year, the current members get the numbers.:thumbup: Also, we usually deploy at least one load of private reefs for members.

Sea-r-cy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.