Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PFF family, some members are great about adding their location (where you live/not address just city/town) and some are not.

Go to your USER CP (top left of your screen) and edit your information. Look at my avatar area and mirror it. It will take all of 5 seconds and save frustration especially if you are attempting to sell something.

Thanks y'all!!! Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I must be blind, I don't see anyone's location including yours or my own which I know I have set to show.

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
I click on your name and your location is visible Jasons also. Most posters dont list location.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Pretty sure I've entered the information on the old forum, but I can't find the user CP on my screen to check. Don't see anything on the top left of the screen.

·
Registered
9,497 Posts
I use my cell with tapatalk. Hardly ever my computer for viewing PFF.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Cuz, click on the little icon square with red dot(second from upper right), 7th down account details. Scroll down to location. It only shows up(I think) if you click on the name to view profile.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Interesting, mine used to show my location, now it does not. I'll have to see if I can fix it. When you guys changed the forum it f'd some stuff up. Sure wish you didn't have to do that.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
EDIT:
So I went into my account details, I verified I have entered as my location "Milton" and it appears it is set to show my location in my posts, but when I view the thread, under my avatar I only see 'Registered, an American flag, Join date, and number of posts.'

Not sure what I am missing.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Yes but you shouldn't have to click on someone's screen name to show their location if they have make location available checked. My guess is it is a setting an admin must enable in the new software this forum is running.

·
Registered
235 Posts
EDIT:
So I went into my account details, I verified I have entered as my location "Milton" and it appears it is set to show my location in my posts, but when I view the thread, under my avatar I only see 'Registered, an American flag, Join date, and number of posts.'

Not sure what I am missing.
It says Milton right after Registered

1 - 12 of 12 Posts