Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Endangered Red
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of anyone in the area from Pensacola to Destin that can manufacturer a starboard anchor hatch?

·
Registered
7,196 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Things I see that would improve.....Where the 2 cables pass thru the new floor plate.....A length of HD Heat shrink. This will help protect chafing. Red Heat shrink on cable ends that connect to Positive terminals....
Makes it easy to reconnect one day.
Those battery trays.....I will not use them. They do not secure the battery properly. The batteries will move within the tray. Those trays would be fine if the boat never left the yard....But in a boat they will be constantly sliding.....Not good for batteries. Hope that Helps.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Things I see that would improve.....Where the 2 cables pass thru the new floor plate.....A length of HD Heat shrink. This will help protect chafing. Red Heat shrink on cable ends that connect to Positive terminals....
Makes it easy to reconnect one day.
Those battery trays.....I will not use them. They do not secure the battery properly. The batteries will move within the tray. Those trays would be fine if the boat never left the yard....But in a boat they will be constantly sliding.....Not good for batteries. Hope that Helps.
What battery box/tray do you recommend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts