Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I might get a trip in with my brother in Ga. here in a few weeks and I need to sight my rifle in. I did some googling and the nearest range that I found was in Molina. Is that true or is there anything closer? I live in Gulf Breeze. Thanks.

Ps. I am looking for a place to hunt, if you have something open please shoot me...a PM. Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the invite Jason, mighty kind. I'll keep that in mind. Unfortunately I had aldeady left when that offer was made. I did shoot at the public range and everything was good. There was a group of Brits there with an American that was showing them the ins and outs of shooting and safety. I have worked with alot of brits most of them just can not fathom the American love affair with frearms. On the other hand most of them would have jumped at an opportunity to fire a weapon. I am very thankful to be an American and have the rights that so many take for granted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.