Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has information on local clubs can send me info for contact to get on waiting list

·
Registered
42 Posts
I realize that it may be a little too early, but if anybody has any information please shoot me a pm. I won't be returning to Alabama next season and will be looking for something a little closer to home.

Thanks-

·
Registered
168 Posts
Also exploring some other lease options as well. Mainly looking for a club that offers private food plots and something bow friendly.

Thanks in advance for any info provided!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Why don't you all get together and lease something. Low end dues are $700 that would be $3500 and at normal rates you could get a little over 600 acres. Then you make whatever rules you agree on. I only know of free land in south bama and near Dufuniak Springs. Start calling paper companies and ask who manages their lands in this area.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Bullshark (2/8/2010)Why don't you all get together and lease something. Low end dues are $700 that would be $3500 and at normal rates you could get a little over 600 acres. Then you make whatever rules you agree on. I only know of free land in south bama and near Dufuniak Springs. Start calling paper companies and ask who manages their lands in this area.
Thanks for the input. I have seen the website for Alabama you suggested in another post you don't know of one like that for Florida do you?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey bullshark pm me if you get this wanted to ask you about that land in defuniak you were talking about and another quick question

1 - 9 of 9 Posts