Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a cover for my boat, and think I want to do the under t-top style. I have checked several large and small websites, but there is not one out there off the shelf I can find that will fit my boat. Has anyone had a similar cover made locally? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Not my boat, but this is the style cover I am looking for.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Not sure your local area, but I had a custom made cover made for mine. Not as big as what your looking for. He was in a mobile setup. Came out measured as he made it and was done in about 3 hrs. DFW area.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
758 Posts
I bought one like that few years back from Jamestown Dist. It was a Taylor Made cover. Cost was approx $350. Had a custom helm cover made a few years later for my last boat and it was around the same price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had a custom cover made by Koolfish in Orange Beach for a 29’ cat walkaround. Attaches under the hardtop, and covers from the anchor pulpit to over the outboards.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been referred to Carmen Johnson at Superior Interiors. She is several months out, but sounds great.

·
Registered
13,924 Posts
Reddish on navy blvd.Spend the money and use sunbrella fabric.
Actually I am wrong, DeWight Reddish, Owner of Reddish Canvas attends my church, we are buddies. He made me one. He had to close his biz down do to a health battle, of which he has now won!!! Praise the Lord!!!
I have been texting him since i posted this information and he stated please share his phone number, as he needs some work.

850-549-7661

He came to my house, we do not live far apart, took measurements a few times and made a custom cover.
Nice quality, the guy knows what he is doing.

So, if you want him to custom make you one, tell him I sent you.

BananaTom

·
Registered
12 Posts
I need a cover for my boat, and think I want to do the under t-top style. I have checked several large and small websites, but there is not one out there off the shelf I can find that will fit my boat. Has anyone had a similar cover made locally? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Not my boat, but this is the style cover I am looking for.

View attachment 1074795
What size is your boat I have a cover that fits like the one in the picture we sold the boat and don't need it anymore

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's the kind of style I have but if that's a picture of your boat I don't know if it would work I would sale it for 75 obo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts