Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE SEARCHED AND CALLED ALMOST EVERYBODY AND CANNOT FIND ANY LOBSTER BOUYS. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FOR SELL OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME? I NEED 4 TO MAKE OUTRIGGERS FOR THE YAK. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I gotta couple friends that live in the Keys that might be able to send some up, there everywhere down there.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
musthavesaltair (4/8/2010)I HAVE SEARCHED AND CALLED ALMOST EVERYBODY AND CANNOT FIND ANY LOBSTER BOUYS. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY FOR SELL OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME? I NEED 4 TO MAKE OUTRIGGERS FOR THE YAK. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED....

I bought some pool noodles. shoved a piece of 3/4" aluminum through the middle of them to make them stiff ( they come with a hole in the middle ). Cut to size.

Bet it works better than lobster buoys , just waiting for someone to give it a shot on their yak since I dont have a yak, but I got lots of aluminum.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE!!!!! THERE IS A PLACE CALLED BRUNSON NET COMPANY IN FOLEY AL. THAT CARRIES MORE LOBSTER BOUYS THAN YOU COULD BELIEVE. I BOUGHT SOME TODAY. THANKS AGAINFOR THE HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
What'd you have to give for them in Foley?? I am heading that direction today on my way to Bellingraths and could/might ............. will swing down into Foley coming back this afternoon.

On second thought, I'll find out myself what their prices are, I have meant to stop in there before and just never took the time. Today might be the day to do that, after walking the azalea gardens and taking in the antique car show at Bellingraths.

Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The smaller ones(5"x11") that i got are 6 dollars each, and the bigger ones(6"x14") i think are 9 dollars each. They are closed this weekend due to spring break.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts