Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used once, Diawa Lexa 2500 SH filled with also new power pro super slick. Based on m experience with 4 of these reels alongside shimano stradics, and other high end reels, i cannot tell much of a difference other than their pricing. I Have too many inshore combos and have had an emergency come up today. I need this sold ASAP. The reels sell for $119.99 new, and there's about 30-40 dollars of new power pro super slick on the reel (several hundred yards). Every thing comes with the original box. Contact me at 850-530-4580. Located in E penscacola. Asking $ 110 but will consider a quick reas onable offer. Pictures available.
PRICE IS SEMI NEGOTIABLE

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need this gone like yesterday guys. Please and thank you!!! 850-530-4580.

PRICE IS SEMI NEGOTIABLE

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
OK guys, need this gone. PRICE DROPPED TO 100 OR REASONABLE OFFER. Keep in mind you are not only getting a $120 reel, but it also filled with $35 or so work of new power pro super slick, along with box and all original paperwork.

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Corrected an error in original post - I said "comes with 30-40" yards of new pp super slick. I meant $30-40 DOLLARS worth, which is several hundred yards. This is a great value. Sorry for the confusion.

Contact me via cell phone 850-530-4580 with any questions you may have. call or text. Willing to meet anywhere in the pensacola/pace/milton/gulf breeze area.

Thank you!

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys. $90 firm.. first come, first serve. This is also posted on craigslist. Thank you

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Alright, Need to sell this. Something has come up. takes First $80 in my hand takes it. Used once, (since i have multiple), and put back in the box. Freshly spooled with 15lb Power Pro Super Slick.

Can meet anywhere in the Pensacola area. Call/text 850-530-4580.

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you have plans to be in the fwb/destin area i want it

I can meet you around Hwy 65 (i think thats right) in FWB tonight if youd like. Quite a drive for me, but I will do it. Give me a call - 850-530-4580.

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD SOLD SOLD TO A BUYER IN PENSACOLA. THANKS ALL :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts