Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have over 25 years experience in the marine business and maintaining boats is what I do best. I am located at my family's marina (Harbor View Marine, Pensacola, FL).

I will custom tailer a program that best suits your needs and budget. I AM KNOWN TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND MY ESTIMATES and this is why I have one of many clients that are on a monthly, bi-monthly, or yearly maintence plan.

I will come to you or you can bring your boat by water or trailer to Harbor View Marine. Our fork lift can lift up to 20,000 lbs.
[email protected]
Visit my photo gallery on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lizboatdetail)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Boat detail maintence

I have over 25 years experience in the marine business and boat detail is what I do best.
I AM KNOW TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND MY ESTIMATE and this is why I have one of many repeated clients on a monthly, bi-monthly, or yearly plan.

I am located at Harbor View Marine (family owned), 1220 Mahogany Mill Rd.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Helping out others is what I love to do!

:) Thank you guys for a great summer! I always tell my customers how to maintain their boat in between detailing. They alway call me for advise! It makes me feel so good to help others. This is why I am known to go above and beyond my estimates, if all possible! Thank you again, Liz (Harbor View Marine)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts