Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again. Taking a buddy with me this time. Hopefully this bad moon phase is leaving. Been hunting alot to have only killed one so far.

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Just left the beach, heading up to crackwater management area.... hunting a private block up there this morning, I'll hunt around 4/munson hwy this afternoon. My cell signal sucks up there. I'll update if possible.
Good luck dd2 and anyone else going. Roll tide!

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rack buck showed up. Could see horns in the moonlight but couldn't count points. He just walked off.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Just drew back on a big nannie. Squirrel in the tree...she bolted...had her at 18...

Sent from the tree stand...

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Good luck guys! Stuck at work right now but I'll be in BW again this evening if it don't rain. Sounds like they are moving good this morning!

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Just climbed up another 6 ft...ahhhh the joys of bow hunting...stay tuned

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,664 Posts
Did you get the pics I sent you of Zac last night?

·
Super Moderator
13,344 Posts
Seen a beaver this morning .... the kind that builds dams, lol. No deer, got mowed down by squirrels. Hopefully the afternoon is better.

Sent from my LG G2X using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The buck that came by was a basket six. The big nocturnal buck left 20 minutes before i got in the stand.

·
PFF Official Referee
5,257 Posts
Just got back up a lil closer to the bucks I saw last night... I should climbed a wider tree... I'ma ride this sumbitch out though... YEE HAW BOYS...STAY TUNED!!!

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep he's got me pegged. I scouted a little deeper today and got just a little closer to his bedroom. I'm in and ready

1 - 18 of 18 Posts