Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the guy over in gulf breeze in the story about this he said it took him 10 years and 10,000 hours to finish it. wouldnt this thing look awesome in your trophy room. i am going to have to go look at this in person. he wants to find a local buyer, wonder how much it will go for?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
That is beautiful. If it took him 10 years to complete I'm sure it's way out of my league. It sure would like nice in my office.

·
Registered
344 Posts
BEAUTIFUL :clap - can see all the hours he put into it.. & ...just think how many times you cut yourself just cleaning fish... again - great job... Poppy

·
Super Moderator
28,513 Posts
With that much time invested....ohhhhh weeeeee that'll be a purty penny or 2:bowdown:bowdown:clap:bowdown

·
Registered
376 Posts
baitboy (1/20/2010)dang thats awesome he would prob want $20000 for it
Hmm. Let's see. $20k divided by an estimated 10k hours? So the guy is selling his labor for $2 an hour? You're a moron.

BEAUTIFUL piece of art though. Would love to see it in person.

4,058 Posts
82whaler (1/20/2010)The Pensacola News Urinal had an article about it a week or so ago.

The artist was asking $ 25,000.00
I am certain this guy could get WAY more than that from a private collector. He should probably look into some of the bigger art auctions.Best of luck to this guy.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
HaterAide (1/20/2010)
baitboy (1/20/2010)dang thats awesome he would prob want $20000 for it
Hmm. Let's see. $20k divided by an estimated 10k hours? So the guy is selling his labor for $2 an hour? You're a moron.

BEAUTIFUL piece of art though. Would love to see it in person.
Hmm, now we know. $25k divided by an estimated 10k hours. The guy expects to sell his labor for $2.50 an hour then,Baitboy wasn't so far off afterall! I guess I can see why your screen name is HaterAide! :poke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts