Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in the stand at 4pm. 81 degrees with a 2 mph sw wind. Huntin the corner of a food plot planted 11 days ago an it's a little warm. Gonna see if this First Lite merino wool camo is what it's hyped up to be.

image-3446590145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two does and a spike were the only deer I saw this afternoon. Pretty sure I screwed it up by not getting down and getting my arrow after shooting the coyote. The lighted nock was pretty bright when the sun started going down.

I centered punched the coyote and I only had a small light. Gonna look for him in the morning when I get out of the stand. I would like to get a picture of it.

On a side note. I didn't have to fire up the thermacell this evening. I figured the mosquitos would be bad.

Gonna get after it again in the morning. Gonna sit the hardwoods in the a.m.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back at it this morning. Got in the stand at 0600. Hunting along a creek crossing down in the hardwoods. Nice this morning 65 degrees. Nothing yet.

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts
I am very jealous of #1, that the season is open up that way. And #2, you're hunting on a weekday when I am at work day dreaming about being out there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts