Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Seasons of Hope and Sand Creek hunting club. They have graciously asked my boys Dillian and JJ to come hunt with them. Awesome place great people. Stay tunned should be a great afternoon!!!

Light wind, and overcast. I am sitting with Jason Jr. Waiting on him to get a crack at his first deer. Dillian, the seasoned veteran is with a board member and Mike Moore. Hope to have some pictures this evening!

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
3 does wuth yearlings in tow just feed for 5 min at 100yrds. And a spotty yearling just came in at 75 yrds

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike is out here, but he is with my oldest son. We are watchun the doe and spotted fawn right now.

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is still talking about it, lol. He is on cloud 9. I am so proud of him. Hope he can find some horn tomorrow!!

·
Super Moderator
29,532 Posts
Way ta get them boys on some deer Jason!!!! Congrats to ya'll brother!!! Ole BBob snipered a doe this AM at like 650 yards I think!!!!!

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spike 650+ yesterday, but the rest of us have to work, we dont get to shoot and hunt just anytime we want, lol

·
Super Moderator
29,532 Posts
Spike 650+ yesterday, but the rest of us have to work, we dont get to shoot and hunt just anytime we want, lol
Yeah that was yesterday but he got a nannie this AM too....it may have been a longer shot then 650 then maybe I'm just mixing up distance w/ yesterday..... hahaha:thumbsup:

·
Registered
340 Posts
he shot a doe in the am at 275yards neck shot. And shot a spike in the pm at 646yards. it was cool to see a hunt i dont think i will everforget. If one of u jasons want to come give it a try give me a call the deersniper is takeing the day off so i got the woods to my self.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts