Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hunting some thinned timber with a mix of smaller oaks. Big thicket 40 yds either side of me and a agriculture field behind me. Natural Funnel. Seen a spike and a doe this morning around 6:50. Spike came through first and got a little uneasy. They never spooked just fed back the way they came. Hopefully they come back this afternoon. It's a warm 78 with very little wind. Looks like a cold front is pushing down this way tomorrow. So bring on the pre front action.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing as of yet. Several tree rats. Just started cooling down bout 15 mins ago.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fresh backstrap on the ground!!!!! No track job needed. She never moved from where i shot her (and no it wasnt a spine shot, high thru the front right exited out the bottom of the front left shoulder). Will have to gwt Hyco to post pics.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Ugh this is depressing good thing I'm goin fishing tommorow. These last few days need to hurry up!!! Congrats stuck em

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Espo I just sent you the one from the tree. I know it ain't your job to post pics but with this company phone I have no idea. He will send close ups when he gets back to the camp

1 - 20 of 39 Posts