Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
48° dew falling. Squirls running through the trees and birds singing. Anxiously awaiting a chance at my first bow kill. I will update till the phone dies. And by the way, i feel no pitty from u guys viewing from ur desk at work, lol

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, sorry fellas, seems im always the one working and reading chronicles. Nothing yet

·
Registered
340 Posts
After seeing your place I don't want you to even call me unless he scores 130. Good luck man hope you get your first bow kill and try to lay off those tree rats:blink:

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bob, im not 100% but i can tell you i am about 13 miles north of Boggs and Boulders.
Simpleman, i will be sure to bring him buy if he steps out this evening

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It got hot quick. Had enough of squirls reaking havoc in that stand, deffinately know whixh spot to bring the kids to for some rat action now. Gonna grab a quick lunch, then probably try it from the ground overlooking a clearcut with a good trail coming into it this evening. Doubt service will pick up in that bottom, so untill next time!!!

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lunch was great. Now i think i have decided to sit on the Eastern side of a food plot about 20' up. Only problem? Its in a small pine. Swaying pine, full belly= rock a bye big boy in a pine tree..............

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Holy cow its hot. Note to self, find shade when hanging next stand. Nothng yet except sweating away lunch!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I hunted this morning outside evergreen. Didn't see anything from daylight to 10, so got down and checked cameras. 2 times had deer cross the road in front of me doing that. I think they moved late.

Back at it now under a white oak in a gorge next to a creek. Looking for my first bow kill. If I get one I'm giving all credit to Thermocell cause there is no way I'd be out here otherwise! Goodluck everybody!

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wirelessly posted

I hunted this morning outside evergreen. Didn't see anything from daylight to 10, so got down and checked cameras. 2 times had deer cross the road in front of me doing that. I think they moved late.

Back at it now under a white oak in a gorge next to a creek. Looking for my first bow kill. If I get one I'm giving all credit to Thermocell cause there is no way I'd be out here otherwise! Goodluck everybody!
No joke about the thermacell. Had mine going morning and aftrnoon.

Didnt see any deer, other than the two that were on a camera at 0800 where i was not at, lol. Saw a couple hens and didnt get eatin alive by skeeters. Gonna rest and spend the day with the family tomorrow. Back at it Sunday, thanks for following!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts