Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be 2 miles east will be selling at 5:30. Been hard to catch bait this season and being sick hasn't helped any The heart attack in April I had got me were I can't work. The medicine I am taking is hard taking in the heat.

·
lobsterguy
800 Posts
Heat and Heart attack

Having had a heart attack or more than one I can tell you the heat is not your friend in this situation. Be careful when you go outside and be ready to change your plans if you feel bad when it hits you. Best of luck to you and it does get better but not in the heat

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,896 Posts
Just out of curiosity how much do you sell them for? Just in case, because I spend most my cash b4 heading out on gas and snacks, I may need to hold some cash back. Thanks

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Yea it varies on the eyeballs. Some days it seems $1 a fish, others .50. But he doesn’t ever reply to the prices. People have been asking on here for years.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I've always felt like I've gotten my money's worth when I give him a $20 bill and I've definitely never felt like there were times where I got half as less than I did on a previous time.

If you want a specific amount of cigs, then tell him to give you 30 cigs and let him tell you the price.

·
Registered
404 Posts
If catchin bait was sooo quick, easy and fun then everyone would be doing it. He does the work and the last time I looked, NO A/C. When you need bait, worth every penny. Thanks Tony....

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
and hell, if you don't think you're getting your moneys worth, say so, and i'll bet he'll pass you another net full just to even up. best fisherman i know in
pensacola.

jack

·
Registered
284 Posts
Capt'n Daddy

Will be 2 miles east will be selling at 5:30. Been hard to catch bait this season and being sick hasn't helped any The heart attack in April I had got me were I can't work. The medicine I am taking is hard taking in the heat.
hate to hear that man... but you gotta take care of yourself first. Thanks for all you do. I do have a question, If we need a larger order of bait for offshore fishing, is that something you can do for us? If we want hardtail, can we call you in advance and get that as well? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts