Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, looking for a little help here. I'm from central Alabama. Been kayak fishing for a few years now. Me and my buddies try to take a gulf trip two to three times a year if the weather cooperates. We always do some fishing back in the bays for reds and specks, and do some trolling BTB for kings.
Guess my question is, and I know this is asking a lot cause guys dont like to share their numbers, but is anybody willing to point me in the right direction for somewhere to do some bottom fishing for snapper, grouper, amberjack etc.? I found a video on youtube here recently of the Panama City Kayak club fishing well in sight of shore and loading up on all of the above.
As I said earlier, we only get down there a few times a year, and are usually crunched for time. We don't have the luxury of being able to cover a lot of water to find structure. So if anybody would be willing to share some GPS coordinates, a good launch point and some general directions, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks Ginzu. That site was very helpful. just gotta get down there and try some of those spots now. Come on warmer weather!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts