Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a list of folks who would take a deer (you clean) in the Okaloosa area from last year but lost it. I have been all through my truck but have not idea what I did with it.

I hunt in Baker and live in Niceville, so I will be headed that way if I kill one. If there is anyone who would take one off my hands after an afternoon hunt please PM me your number.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Wish I lived near you I would take one for sure.. wife and 3 kids with me the only one working I need to fill the freezer!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
If I end up with any I don't need I'll get up with you if you want one.
Thanks Link we would really appreciate it, it would help out alot

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm what you call a lazy hunter. Love getting ready for hunting season, spend a ton of money on stands, greenfields, feeders etc. and don't even really eat them. I like a little jerky once in a while, but other than that rather give them away.

If I don't have a person who wants one I have what I call the afternoon rule. If it isn't a trophy I will not kill it. I even have doe tags and won't shoot them either.

·
Super Moderator
28,126 Posts
I'm what you call a lazy hunter. Love getting ready for hunting season, spend a ton of money on stands, greenfields, feeders etc. and don't even really eat them. I like a little jerky once in a while, but other than that rather give them away.

If I don't have a person who wants one I have what I call the afternoon rule. If it isn't a trophy I will not kill it. I even have doe tags and won't shoot them either.
If me and Robert kill a few and go back to the house...I'll text ya and you can bring it to the house so we could have a cleaning party!!! shoot me a PM w/ your # again.....not sure ifin I still have it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is one my boy killed.

I was freezing, wet and ready to go when he text me saying he had a six point come out. I text him back and said shoot and lets go, before he could shoot this one came out.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If me and Robert kill a few and go back to the house...I'll text ya and you can bring it to the house so we could have a cleaning party!!! shoot me a PM w/ your # again.....not sure ifin I still have it:thumbsup:
I grew up on a farm right where Lownes, Montgomery and Crenshaw, Alabama come together. I like to be in the woods, but if I never kill another deer in my life I will be okay.

·
Registered
12,659 Posts
I'll pM my number. I have a bunch of people who ask me for deer, and I try to be generous, but I also like to have 5-8 in my freezer for the family. I hunt in Holt so I could grab one from you if I'm at the club and you kill one. Also wouldn't mind bringing it back this way for Pomp if I need to. And please...we like the doe's the best.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts