Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris; would it be possible to post links somewhere that would have elected public official addresses and/or emails? Or a Forum Section where members could post their viewpoints about certain public concerns, and then a designated member could print these and forward to those officials on a regular basis?

This forum has a lot of members, and if the power of those numbers were channeled we could do a lot to improve fishing and minimize government intrusion into our great hobbies and vocations.

I would be happy to do whatever is needed to help get the "PFF Political Action Committee" off and running.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
This isa GREAT idea!!!! this would help with Perdido River Boat Ramp problem we are having right now!!! well...atleast it sure couldnt hurt!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
fishn4real (10/31/2007)Chris; would it be possible to post links somewhere that would have elected public official addresses and/or emails? Or a Forum Section where members could post their viewpoints about certain public concerns, and then a designated member could print these and forward to those officials on a regular basis?

This forum has a lot of members, and if the power of those numbers were channeled we could do a lot to improve fishing and minimize government intrusion into our great hobbies and vocations.

I would be happy to do whatever is needed to help get the "PFF Political Action Committee" off and running.

Send me a PM about this and your number and lets talk about this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts