Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! Now that's what I'm talking about! That's what I'm wanting to learn to do. I moved down from KS last summer and haven't quite got it figured out down here yet. It's a whole different ballgame than crappie fishin!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great catch. You are going to need more room in freezer with all the fish you have been catching. Are you fishing the same rig for pompano and sheepshead or are you having to do something different for the pompano? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
27,956 Posts
I smell smaller limits ifin you keep killin it!!!! Dang good deal brother!

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
I smell smaller limits ifin you keep killin it!!!! Dang good deal brother!
Jason, it will slowley get less and less with the internet and number of people killing them. What's needed is a shutdown during the spawn. Hell 5 years ago here in pensacola 2 of us commercial diving would fill 2 coolers with sheepheads off of 2 common spots. In 2 hours in the water. Now I haven't seen enough to even spear one. Need to give it a break so they can reproduce and again fill the reefs the are building.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
You're killing it. I've been taking care of stuff around the house, but it has seemed extremely windy the last few days so I probably wouldn't have gone anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts