Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've lurked here a bit in the past, but I'm a Georgia boy who doesn't make it down there too often these days.

However, the wife and I will be staying in Grayton Beach from June 5th through the 13th, and I'm anxious to get my feet (and line) wet again. We're on a tight budget, but I'm determined to get some fishing done while I'm down there, and I might can convince her and one of her friends to try their hand at fishing once while I'm at it. Inshore, offshore, trolling, bottom fishing, drifting, casting - I honestly don't care too much. Heck, if I can go more than once some variety would be nice too.

I enjoy anything like I said, but my favorite game is kings on light line lately - I have my own Penn rig set up with 12lb test that I take everywhere for both in and offshore trips too. See ShurKetch's report of my trip last year here:<a href="http://pensacolafishingforum.com/Topic359701.aspx">http://pensacolafishingforum.com/Topic359701.aspx</a>I'm the guy with the 24lb King on 12lb test if it wasn't already obvious.:D

If anyone's available sometime when I'm down there, is local or close, and willing to help me out - please let me know here or via e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just realized that I wasn't terribly clear with my first post.... I'm not looking for a free ride here - just a friendly trip out (well, as long as we're still able to with all that's going on). I'm more than happy to pitch in for my or our share of the trip, but I'm looking to skip the mess of the big marinas if I can - not that they're all bad by any means.

If anyone has any openings this upcoming week please let me know! I'm sick of being landlocked and dying to go fishing... especially since snapper season's officially started too..... :Wow:

Just send me a message, email, or even a text at (770) 605-3297. My name is Chip.

Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts