Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
The rivers are still running a bit cold at 65-68 degrees so the flatheads are moving a slow right now. We still managed to get a few on last nights trip. Nothing big but not to bad.

Attachments

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
Let's Go Fishing-Its hott

If you want to go fishing the time is now before we go into full spawn. We also are running Bluegill trips limiting out in just a few hours with some monsters. Last night we released a 50 pound flathead flathead.

Attachments

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The Flatheads are turning on. If you want to go now is the time

Attachments

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Well, It's finally here, and we are already putting the slim on her.
My new 2018 Sportsman 200 is my boat of choice, it has a .125 gauge hull and a 15-degree deadrise. It has a protective wrap-around windshield that stretches across the full 95" beam, and dry storage under both consoles. This boat comes standard with a massive 16" x 62" Livewell, It has dual pumps for both fill and recirculation, as well as dual drains and overflows. The rail system allows for easy attachment of rod-holders & accessories. My boat is powered by a Yamaha 200 Hp, easily pushing this boat over 55 mph and has an extra tall 25" transom that provides superior strength and performance.

On the bow, I had a NEW 36-volt ULTERRA 112 LB 72" US2/i-PILOT LINK trolling motor attached.

On the dash, you can see the massive HDS-12 Gen3
TOUCHSCREEN FISHFINDER / CHARTPLOTTER

On the stern, I've had two Power-Pole® Signature Blade Anchors installed– 10 footers

This is a next level catfishing machine here.

Photo Credit David Faison of In Focus PhotographyLLC.

Attachments

101 - 120 of 123 Posts