Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LETS GO CATFISHING!
Give me a call and book a trip (850-607-6898)
Most affordable rates in the country, You will be fishing aboard one of the baddest catfish boats in the south. We dont mess around when it comes to our catfish.

For more info go to LET'S GO CAT-FISHING

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Awesome man, website looks good. I want to see the new boat!
Thanks. The boats awesome, definitely a dream boat for cat-fishermen like myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
That is FLAT "head" out awesome! love the new boat. The website looks great. I will tell all my customers about you. I'm a bluewater guy but grew up doing this stuff and it is awesome!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice website. I use to catch big cats on the Missouri River by Leavenworth Kansas. Whats the biggest flathead youve landed? Certain that Escambia and Yellow Rivers hold 55+ lbs.

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice website. I use to catch big cats on the Missouri River by Leavenworth Kansas. Whats the biggest flathead youve landed? Certain that Escambia and Yellow Rivers hold 55+ lbs.
Right around 50lbs, All the rivers in Florida have 70+lbs cats. Lots of big cats are caught in the state each year larger than the state record. Most of all the cats caught in Florida are by bush hooks or trot lines, Florida has not figured out how to catch them on Rod N Reel yet. Only a small few are using rods today for cats in Florida, thats why I'm here. After a trip or two with me I think anyone can learn to get them with R&R. Its a whole new kind of fun:thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Right around 50lbs, All the rivers in Florida have 70+lbs cats. Lots of big cats are caught in the state each year larger than the state record. Most of all the cats caught in Florida are by bush hooks or trot lines, Florida has not figured out how to catch them on Rod N Reel yet. Only a small few are using rods today for cats in Florida, thats why I'm here. After a trip or two with me I think anyone can learn to get them with R&R. Its a whole new kind of fun:thumbsup:
Im new to the area but have fished both Blackwater Bay and Escambia Bay. Have a boat but I need to repower it. I watched your video tour of Escambia River. Pretty neat stuff. Ive fished both bays from a kayak but I know I need a boat to get to those flatheads. Got some bigguns Im sure of it. As far as Im concerned the only fun way to catch them is with R&R. Trot lines take the fun out of it. What are your different baits that you use? I prefer beef liver to chicken liver. Ive had some luck with stink bait but that was on a tributary off the Missouri River. Landed a 53 lb flathead out of a creek no wider than Cold Water Creek. Thats just northern rivers though.. Always fun but the variety of fish in the rivers is lacking. Other than cats you aint got much worth the catch. Especially on a river like the Missouri.

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Im new to the area but have fished both Blackwater Bay and Escambia Bay. Have a boat but I need to repower it. I watched your video tour of Escambia River. Pretty neat stuff. Ive fished both bays from a kayak but I know I need a boat to get to those flatheads. Got some bigguns Im sure of it. As far as Im concerned the only fun way to catch them is with R&R. Trot lines take the fun out of it. What are your different baits that you use? I prefer beef liver to chicken liver. Ive had some luck with stink bait but that was on a tributary off the Missouri River. Landed a 53 lb flathead out of a creek no wider than Cold Water Creek. Thats just northern rivers though.. Always fun but the variety of fish in the rivers is lacking. Other than cats you aint got much worth the catch. Especially on a river like the Missouri.

We use live bait for the Flatheads, all sorts of baits for channel cats and large cut bait for big blues. The Missouri river is a hell of a good fishery for sure.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
You got it. I'm bringing the wife for a night trip. Juneish. Will call.

Reactions: CatHunter

·
Registered
201 Posts
Catfishing is huge up in ohio where im from.. my biggest up there is a 65lb blue.. never really concidered fishing for them down here because the saltwater fishing is so good but I might have to give it a go.

·
Valued Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now through July all flathead trips will be $350 for 12 hours and $300 to fish until midnight. Trips cant be booked longer than a week out due to rapidly changing river conditions. Channel and blue cat trips are $300 for the whole night or day which ever you want to fish.

850-607-6898

1 - 20 of 123 Posts