Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yous guys:D I just moved to Pensacola from Pennsylvania, I haven't had much time to fish since I'm here but my work schedule is starting to ease up, if anyone is looking for company on the water let me know.
I am not new to fishing just new to Pcola, I have a Hobie and mostly fished for small mouth and walleye.
Hope to see y'all on the water!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to pensacola and to the forum bud. Between work and the weather, I haven't had too many opportunities to fish myself. If I get a chance to go, I'll let you know. I've been itching to go catch a few sheepshead.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the area and the forum. Once you get your teeth in some saltwater action, you'll never go back! Lol
I was here last summer for a few months and my first trip in the saltwater had me hooked.
I didn't know anyone or even where to fish, I stopped at walmart and bought a spanish mackerel rig, caught bait with a tiny rat l trap and found the closest place to the gulf to park, my first bite pulled me around for awhile before it straightened the hook from that point on I new I found my new home.

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum bro!

Cool to see someone else that's fished smallies & walleye. I live in Wisconsin half the year & fish a lot of smallies & walleye while I'm home. I'd be more than happy to help you put some big fish in that Hobie if you're interested! Shoot me a PM or text me at 608-558-9386.

Sawyer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts