Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
I think RMS says a stand cant be 50 yards from the property line. There is also a law about trespassing by projectile
not going to hunt it or trespass because i have nice hunting houses and do not want to climb a stand. there is no water there for a long way and I have a spring and creek , will let him feed the deer dry corn for me then wander over to my place for a drink i guess , don't eat old deer anyway .

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Most timber companies won't tolerate being that close. But I'd invite different family and friends that want to shoot deer. Put them in that stand everytime. Or call timber company and purchase x amount of the land but tell them they still have timber rights.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
It is the danger of family being shot that makes me mad but a scare crow next to the fence holding a stick would work LOL , I now see this as an easy fix with just odor on my side. do have a single yote here a lot
Plant Plant community Ecoregion Green Tree

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Looks like a great target. Put a few 308s thru it. The effectivness of the feeder will suffer.

Reactions: delta dooler

·
Constitution Conservative
2,746 Posts
You can't cross or shoot across a property line. If you wound a animal and it crosses. Legally you can not retrieve it across the line without written permission.
Fixed it for ya.
Usually a handshake with a neighbor is good enough for either to trail game onto adjacent property.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
4,223 Posts
That's exactly what I have done. Poured Coyote "in heat" pee around some feeders, about 25 to 50 yard radius.
I also have used that Deer B Gone stuff they sell at Lowes.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts