Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st monitor for sale is a Samsung 710T. It's a 17" monitor with 1280x1024 resolution. This monitor has VGA and DVI inputs. Includedwith the sale is the monitor only.

$75

2nd monitor is a Viewsonic VP201B. This is a 20" monitor with 1600x1200 resolution. This has VGA, DVI inputs as well as a built in USB hub. Included with the sale is the monitor only.

$125

3rd monitor is my Dell Ultrasharp 2405FPW. This monitor is 24" and 1920x1200 resolution. I paid $1000 for this monitor. The Ultrasharp are the higher end Dell monitors. A new 24" ultrasharp today is $500. The monitor has swivels/tilts/etc. Included with this monitor is a powercable and the original box, packaging, etc.

$250

Next up for sale is a 61" Samsung DLP HD TV. Model # HLN617WX/XAA.

This TV was around $4500 new. I can't seem to get the digital inputs working. In the pictures I had the Dark Knight blu-ray hooked up via component cables. Sometimes this TV works great and other times I'vehad trouble with it. I'm it could be fixed but I don't have time to mess with it. I can't find the remote but if I do I'll call you to getit to you after the sale. I've been using a universal remote to test the TV.

TV is sold AS IS, I'm not sure what's wrong with it. You can see it work before purchasing if you like. In the picture I brought my blu-ray player into my garage to test it out.

$250

Call, pm, or email if you're interested.

[email protected]
850-291-9886

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts