Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out last night around 8pm looking to hit some spots again. It was pretty weak for the first 30 minutes until a massive 4-6ft wave probably from a industrial ship came at me unexpectedly. After almost being rolled over by this nasty black wall of water the mullet and bait were i assume pushed into the lights and it was non-stop speck and red action for almost 6 straight hours. I catch probably ball park 10 to 12 reds from 25inchs to 18inches and 20+ specks from 22inches to 16inches. It was a night to remember especially seeing a very small meteor show, glass like water, warm weather and no moon star filled scene. Oh yeah and more fish than one yakers arm could cover in one trip alone. Here are some pictures from the night i snapped off...

Sorry that was alittle long but hell the fish are here and man am I happy to show it:takephoto

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hit me up...pm me to set up a trip. Ill be out there each night and around other places this weekend scouting good areas for the gckfa tourney towards the end of the month. The only person ive seen out there in the last 2 weeks is the one boater last night...plus that water is about as clear as the bay has been in good knows how many months. Oh and keep in mind. If your going to fish what i think you might be doing then put it this way the water is only 4 ft and less. Ifsomething really bad happens aka yak sinks your only waist deep at most and can just grab your stuff and walk to shore which is less than 200 yards away

1 - 5 of 5 Posts