Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Wow, the ISS is going thru tonight also, about the same to times for us.

Time: Thu Jun 04 9:40 PM, Visible: 3 min, Max Height: 78°, Appears: 36° above NW, Disappears: 25° above SE

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW!!! Saw the first single then all of a sudden there they were. See how they just lit up in one area?
That's what happened one morning when the sky was starting to get pretty lit. Nothing then one small area where they were flashing.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That website is a lot of fun. We have seen Hubble, ISS, and a couple of other satellites. The Starlink trains are impressive. I checked the ISS fly by with a pair of binoculars. No detail but I discovered it was moving a lot faster than it seemed. I had to steadily move the binocs to keep up with it.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Saw the ISS right on time last night, but too cloudy to see the sats. Oh well maybe next time.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I missed it. I was on the phone with my daughter discussing her birthday today when I realized I missed the skytrain. There will be more satellite flybys, but only one 11th birthday. I guess she is now officially a tween...and a clothes and shoes diva...thanks to my mother.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That website is a lot of fun. We have seen Hubble, ISS, and a couple of other satellites. The Starlink trains are impressive. I checked the ISS fly by with a pair of binoculars. No detail but I discovered it was moving a lot faster than it seemed. I had to steadily move the binocs to keep up with it.

Been to this one yet?

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Reactions: SHunter

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Still couldn't locate the sats last nite. Must have been too cloudy. Saw quite a few stars though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts