Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on here for a while, drooling over all the offshore species yall catch off the beach. I wish we had that kind of kayak fishing in Louisiana!

I'll be in Navarre for Thanksgiving and plan on bringing my kayaks, does anyone still fish offshore in their yaks at that time of year? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I have yet to fish in November as I didnt start until early last spring but based on my pier experience the big smoker kings should be in. The BFT, sails and mahi should also be here barring an extreme and unusual cold streak. If you are here before turkey day maybe we can meet up and give it a shot.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on here for a while, drooling over all the offshore species yall catch off the beach. I wish we had that kind of kayak fishing in Louisiana!

I'll be in Navarre for Thanksgiving and plan on bringing my kayaks, does anyone still fish offshore in their yaks at that time of year? Thanks in advance!
I am taking leave half of the week before thanksgiving and the entire week of, therefore, as long as there is not a north wind raging and it is not freezing cold I am going to go out everyday. Feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I will be sure to keep in touch when it gets close. I'll be in the Wednesday before Turkey Day through Sunday. Here's to hoping the winds play nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.