Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Son and I hit the three mile bridge for some trout action ...it got to a point where he said "daddy I think we've caught all the trout in the bay"...one afer another we had a blast....he wants to go back in the morning of 2008now..... Happy new year to everyone!!!! and thank you for this Pensacola Fishing Forum Chris.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
murphyslaw (1/1/2008)You know you've done your job when the kids tell you "I think we've caught them all". Good job dad :clap
Ditto! Hope you have many days as successful as this one. Thanks for sharing your day with your son with us.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great lil story and post, there Abraham. Looking forward to a wonderful and productive 2008.

Your pictures are great.

See you "in the Bay."

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Great report !!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Scott

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thats what Dads do. :clap Cool pictures.

I need to get the boat out, so the boy and I can escape the drama of the estrogen pool at home.

·
Banned
464 Posts
Now that is a classic picture of a Dad and his son.

Great Report!! Great Pictures!! Great Dad!! clap:clap:clap:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy new year to you and yours Abe, Todd and everybody else, no reds or our kind of trout out hear in Airzona, no time to fish anyway but I did get 1 day off and took off to the mountains. . Oh yea Abe you missed a hell of a spread at aunt Nittas and unk. Dougs . ..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awsome pictures, Dad. Glad to hear your son thought you caught them all and that the trout are still biting.

:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty and Happy New Year to all on this forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts