Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us don't have a freezer full of snowy's or grouper to cook (lol) so I had to cook my last bag of triggers.I call this cajun butter grilled parmesan trigger in a boat. Sorry...just bored from NOT FISHING! I must get out next weekend.

·
Registered
481 Posts
ScullsMcNasty (12/8/2009)i heard asparagus makes your pee smell weird?? nice lookin trigger! tasty
I'm not much of a pee smeller my self so i could care less.

Wish I was eating trigger for dinner! I've only got one bag of thresher shark left...the only reason I haven't cooked it yet is cuz I don't want it to go! If someone didn't tell you were eating shark you would think damn this is some good fish. Don't knock it till you try it!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
ScullsMcNasty (12/8/2009)i heard asparagus makes your pee smell weird??
Yep, the first time I ever had a big helping ofasparagus, the next day at school I thought somethingmust bewrong with my innards.:blush:

The trigger fish looks great. Wish I had some fish left to cook.:reallycrying

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Team Bloody Waters (12/8/2009)
ScullsMcNasty (12/8/2009)

Wish I was eating trigger for dinner! I've only got one bag of thresher shark left...the only reason I haven't cooked it yet is cuz I don't want it to go! If someone didn't tell you were eating shark you would think damn this is some good fish. Don't knock it till you try it!
TBW I heard that small threshers were really good as well as mako's. I have only tried blacktip and atlantic sharpnose though. We lost a 9' tiger that I could taste already but we failed to get him secured before he decided to shake the hook.I heard tiger is the tops.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Pass Time (12/8/2009)
Team Bloody Waters (12/8/2009)
ScullsMcNasty (12/8/2009)

TBW I heard that small threshers were really good as well as mako's. I have only tried blacktip and atlantic sharpnose though. We lost a 9' tiger that I could taste already but we failed to get him secured before he decided to shake the hook.I heard tiger is the tops.
:sick Mako is good but I wouldnt eat a Tiger shark

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Okay, now you've got me needing a po-boy of some kind. Man the Trigger pics look mighty tasty! I have to say that the last Black Tip I lept was around 38", and I only kept it to try a juvenile one, it was awesome! Now I'm hungry! :poke

Chris

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
aint nuttin wrong with dim triggers, dim buttery boats look good!:hungry

the neighbor lady will trade you what ever she catches for your triggers

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Dangggggg!!!!!! David I wasn't hungry until I seen those fish. They look really good. What all did you put on them before grilling. I got to send Wayne to your house so you can teach him how to grill.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
HaterAide (12/9/2009)Is that canned asparagus?
Speaking of Asparagus.....the fresh create a stronger (let me put it this way) scent.

The best way that I've found to cook fresh is take a juice can, cut both ends out, insert the asparagus into the can, place upright in a pot with a inch or two of water, cover (can)and steam. Of course after snapping (not cutting) off the tough ends.

Picture if needed....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts