Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the hurst hammock area last night. was windy and rippled up. ended up with 8 flatties 5 mullet, and 2 sheephead. sorry no pictures. i need to get a digital camera.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Congratulations. I just drove down to the Hurst Hammock to check that area out. I dont see how any body could gig a fish in that water. Its muddy and the river is white capping. You must have a light off the front of a train on your boat. I cant beleive they charge $5.00 dollars to launch your boat there.

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
It's a private owned ramp. They can charge whatever they want. Only game in town up that way.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats! I've been fishing that area lately but haven't had as much luck! Have seen a few but nothing to brag on. Did pole over about a 6 to 7 ft gator,not to cool in that shallow of water.And man that 5 $'s will kill ya ,you figure they would have a nicer place for that much.Anyway glad somebody's been goin. I been to busy getting ready for opening day this Sat. Congrats again, your the man:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes the water was rough last night. you have to stay close to shore and cover some ground to find any. to midnight rider yes i have alot of light. im the one with the 5 500watt halogans and 2 underwater 100w halogans. 2 batteries and a 5500watt generator. im going to put some pics up soon. i just need t borrow a digital camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts