Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hopefully the weather stays calm for a day or two. I looked and its chocolate milk right now and the protected ares are all into the wind. I watch for you guys to monitor the Floundering. Kinda like a benchmark, makes me want to dive back over and do some real stickin'... Slow goin', but still trying to work on the rig before the end of the season. Haven't seen the classic "fence pic" in a while.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Shiznik (8/3/2008)Hopefully the weather stays calm for a day or two. I looked and its chocolate milk right now and the protected ares are all into the wind. I watch for you guys to monitor the Floundering. Kinda like a benchmark, makes me want to dive back over and do some real stickin'... Slow goin', but still trying to work on the rig before the end of the season. Haven't seen the classic "fence pic" in a while.
waded lower Perdidio bay yesterday (not gigging, but fishing).. Couldn't see my feet in 16" of water.

·
Registered
118 Posts
went out last night water was pretty dirty but did manage to fine a few clear spots. didnt see but two flounder. did an 8-12 last night and endend up with a few sheepies and alot of mullett. water was just to dirty to see any floundering action. did see some nice lizards though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts