Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a custom lamiglas rod and don't no all the specs but it's 7'0 and if I hade to say the it would be 8-15 mono and 15-30 braid it is also a mooching lamiglas blank which about $500 for just the blank. The rod is a 9/10 for cosmetics and I'm asking $250 for it OBO also I will consider some trades

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Do you have a website a where the specs/price are? I'm looking at lamiglass site now and I see no mooching blanks listed, I do see some in shore 7' rods but max price on any of them aren't even 100, and max price for any blanks don't even reach 400

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so....you don't have any other information on the rod except it is a lamiglas and a 500$ blank?.....seems legit

ThaFish where are you when we need you!! HAHAHA
I have a zebco 202, I would be interested in trading.
so....you don't have any other information on the rod except it is a lamiglas and a 500$ blank?.....seems legit
Do you have a website a where the specs/price are? I'm looking at lamiglass site now and I see no mooching blanks listed, I do see some in shore 7' rods but max price on any of them aren't even 100, and max price for any blanks don't even reach 400
http://www.stripersonline.com/t/922338/lamiglas-info-on-old-blanks

·
Registered
801 Posts
Youre probably gonna have to have a better site than someone's forum thread that says some mooching blank is worth $500...nothing personal, but from what I've seen, that doesn't usually fly

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Like in a recent thread, you can ask whatever price you want and someone not knowing any better or having more money then sense might buy it but all my research on legit sites that sell rods shows everything matching what you have for under 100 and even the larger ones are less then 375

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
ThaFish where are you when we need you!! HAHAHA
I actually saw this right when it was posted & decided to sit this one out. Figured I'd made enough new enemies this week. This whole honesty policy is a real Debby-downer sometimes. Maybe instead of posting informative, truthful fishing reports I should just start lying, overexaggerating, misinforming, & ripping people off instead. Then everyone would love me! :D

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
& to the OP, best of luck with the sale man. Takes a real dude to admit he made a mistake. Seems like a cool rod, I'm sure someone needs another one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts