Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
It's too dang cold!!! Though that hasn't stopped me from being out in my kayak 6 times in the last week... Though I can see how it might slow down others, being much more comfortable sitting inside all toasty and warm.

Alex

·
Registered
591 Posts
When I have a chance to go it is freezing, windy, raining, or all three...but if i am stuck at work it's BEAUTIFUL.....

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Is it muddy? yes, but not everywhere

Is it windy? yes, but not everywhere

Is it raining? yes, but not everywhere

Are the fish still biting? yes, but not everywhere

Is it cold? yes, pretty much everywhere LOL

Would much rather go out on a day when I don't have to fight wind, rain, cold, and mud

It's called low hanging fruit.

Went out this weekend, was a beautiful, gorgeous day. Didnt get one bite where we were, but had a great time

·
Registered
215 Posts
A friend and I went out on Wednesday around noon. We launched at 3mb P'cola side and hit a few holes by Ft Pickens with some dead shrimp. Caught 4 juvenilered snappers in about an hours time. FWC checked us and werequite friendly...nice lil chat Beautiful day. Watched the Navy do all of their maneuvers in the bay, pretty cool to watch while you fish the day away.Drank a few brews ,ate a sandwich and eased on over to the 3mb very slowly ( to prevent freezing to death)via Pensacola waterfront. We fished there for about an hour or so and caught 8 nice white trout and a pair of fat croakers. Headed on in. Friend ate the catch friedand said they tasted great. We pretty much had the bay to ourselves, you have got to love that! Viva La Pensacola!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I went out in the rain Sat just outside Bayou Texar with the New Fishing Pier folks in full view

and caught this Bigass Spec:

*@#

well, this scripted window{?} won't allow me to post...

Used to be able to, but no more. I don't get it.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
todd in the bay (2/5/2010)I went out in the rain Sat just outside Bayou Texar with the New Fishing Pier folks in full view

and caught this Bigass Spec:

*@#

well, this scripted window{?} won't allow me to post...

Used to be able to, but no more. I don't get it.
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Figures you?d get a nice speck when you can?t keep it. That?s my luck.

·
Registered
250 Posts
the lack of reports...probly cause its the month and a half we have to fix, replace, and got ready...heres to april :letsdrink

·
Registered
148 Posts
Too darn cold and windy to fish in that chocolate milk!! My hats off to the guys I saw on the 3MB today fishing in the sleeting rain. Fixing up the boats and poles getting ready for some warmer wx.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Hopefully I'll have an out-of-the-area report for y'all soon. We are leaving for the Chandeleur's on Sunday for 3 days. Cold? Yes! Wind? Yes! Fish biting? Reports say yes! We're going to bundle up and give it a try!

·
Registered
209 Posts
umm... i've been fishing... but catching is another story. i've tried the deep water docks & flats around indian bayou and nothing to talk about... under the mid bay has been hit or miss... when its on its on, but its not fun freezing for nothing... and do you really want a report on where NOT to fish... lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts