Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a bit of sadness we have decided to find a new home for Bally. I had intended on getting 2 new females to breed with my 2 studs, and Bally was the first. Circumstances have changed and we just don't have time for breeding right now. Bally's training has progressed fantastic and she is a very calm, sweet, and super intelligent dog. She is very well-mannered and knows all the neccessary commands (SIT,STAY,COME,BACK,DOWN,LOAD-UP,FETCH. and of course, NO!) Puppies from her litter sold for $600 and I would like to get $350 for her. That will cover vet and feed bills. She has been fed only premium food(Nutro Large Breed Puppy, the best food on the market IMHO) I will be particular about who gets her, it's not about the money. we really love labs! Thanks in advance and say a prayer for help with the oil spill, we certainly need the LORD'S help with this terrible catastrophy! John (850) 232-6256

·
Registered
266 Posts
She is a beautiful dog. Is she offspring of the yellow dog in the picture. If so, is it the sire or dam and what was the other parents color?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is not related to either dog in pic, her sire was a chocolate and her dam was a white lab that had all black puppies! Kinda unusual. A friend of mine has said he wants her and is bringing his wife this p.m. to see her. Thanks for the response and if everything does not go through, I'll let you know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts