Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bally is the newest edition to our family. She is the first black puppy I've ever had and man is she smart! My males don't know what to think about her, but in 2 years I guarantee you they will know what to do! LOL We are looking for a chocolate female as well, if anyone knows where any really good dogs are. The breeder friend of mine has 4 females left out of this litter and he also has some rare silver lab pups that are about 4 weeks old. I won't have any puppies for a couple of years(darnit!), but do have two exceptional studs for hire(a white and a chocolate) I believe the prices on pups are $500 for blacks and $800/$1000 for the silvers. Happy New Year to everyone and Roll Tide Roll!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Would just like to put in a plug for this litter of puppies. A good friend of mine has a puppy from this litter. This puppy seems like a FINE dog, beautiful, calm and a very sweet personality. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words, our puppy is doing well, although I'm not used to raising one without the mom's help, it's a whole different ballgame! A friend of mine from Dothan called last nite and he is going to get one of the silver males, I'm anxious to see those puppies when they grow up.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thinking about getting a silver femalemyself, really partial to chocolates, but those silvers are cool! Figured I might as well go ahead and raise another at the same time. Would like to have another female to breed and she would probably throw chocolates also. Tight lines!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are two black females left and a couple silvers. Our pup is 10 weeks and already she will, SIT,STAY,COME, and also retrieve. My buddy in north Mississippi is getting a female black. I could not be more pleased. Thanks

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our puppy is doing extremely well, they are now 12 weeks old . Breeder has a couple silvers and a couple blacks left. He is teaching them basic commands and getting them socialized which is critical to having a well-rounded dog. Located near Troy, Al., but 'yall are welcome to come look at my puppy in P'cola and I'm sure he will meet someone halfway. (It will be 2 years before I have any more puppies, dangit!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts