Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the puppies have found good homes.Thanks to all who came a took a puppy.Still looking for a home for the mother of the puppies.

OK Guys,My 7 month Pregnant Wife says these Dogs Have to Go.:bangheadI have 2 Puppies Left and I would like to find a Home for the Mother of the Puppies Also.We are moving and I can't take her with us. FREE TO GOOD HOME ONLY!!Thanks,Ryan 251-655-6343

·
eating tasty
3,783 Posts
I bought one of these pups for my dad, and I must say what an awesome beautiful dog!! She was housebroken in 3 days, gonna grow up to be an awesome dog. I can't believe he hasn't sold these, he's practically giving them away. Bump for a great dog and good people.

My dad named her Kimber, for obvious reasons

Already showing her retriever skills, at 6 weeks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are you a breeder? We had a black lab that passed away about a year and a half ago and we are just about ready to get another. We're looking for a male yellow.

·
Registered
365 Posts
PM sent.

:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag:usaflag

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
The newest additionto the Ultralite household...

Emma

tired form a long day and playing with her new brothers....looks like she is right at home in her new blankie...

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
This is probably a good thing, that they found new homes.. I've been wanting a for awhile,but have 2 dogs already.. We were at my mother-inlaws eariler and my little boy was outside with the neighbors dog which is a yellow lab that loves to catch the ball when its throwin... I asked him eariler would you like to have a dog that does that, he said Yes...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm looking for a yellow male pup. Does anyone know a breeder in the local area? I'm not having any luck finding one online or in the paper. Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts