Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last week I have caught over 300plus redfish! We have been getting our 5 per person limit with in 30 to 45 mins and tagging and releasing until we have enough.

Few pics from this week....its only going to get better after this cool snap.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Good job there "W"...."even will better after cold snap"...gotta loveLa fishing!

Gotta get over there while the grouper season is closed...

Jimmy

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
I guess the thrill of the challenge is dwaining(sp?).....you could perk things up with a flyrod....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a (1/29/2010)I guess the thrill of the challenge is dwaining(sp?).....you could perk things up with a flyrod....

I will not allow a fly rod in my boat.... only meat sticks....:bowdown

·
Registered
895 Posts
Was there in Leeville all last week.The tide was dead low in the mornings and the water was real skinny which made it hard to get to our normal holes but we still slayed them every day. Saturday was the worst day weather wise but the best day fishing wise. They were stacked up on the flats and mouths of ponds waiting for the water to come in. Too much fun

·
Registered
210 Posts
W - you really didn't say where you fished over in LA - Sportsman's Paradise

Ineed toplan a trip out that way as well........I miss that fishing.....it's the best !!!

Redfish Maniac

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
redfish maniac (2/13/2010)W - you really didn't say where you fished over in LA - Sportsman's Paradise

Ineed toplan a trip out that way as well........I miss that fishing.....it's the best !!!

Redfish Maniac
Pretty sure he's over in Lake Charles...Lake Calcasieu...aka Big Lake. Hey "W", I didn't know you cajuns kept them crappy eating reds?? Everytime I'm over in Hopedale/Delacroix the locals think we're crazy for chasing reds all day. It's all about the trout for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts