Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kubota EA300-NB1 Diesel generator - like new - extremely rare. You can only buy these in Kubota Japan and have them imported. New they cost ~$6500. I am asking $3100 for it.

Electric and manual start (no battery installed - lawn mower battery works great)
Water cooled (yes, it has a radiator and fan)
Markon 6.0KVA (6000W). Generator is setup for 30A 110V service with a 3 plug pigtail (yellow cord in pic)
Shock mounted on 3/4" exterior grade plywood
On a garden cart for easy transport (19w x 48l)

I've had it for several years and used it during Hurricane Michael. It starts right up and purrs like Kubota diesels are known for. I forget how long the fuel lasted, but I remember being impressed at how many hours it would run before needed refueling. I ran my neighbors fridge, my fridge, and a window AC on it with no problem. These are commonly used in commercial applications (like roadside light carts), sailboats and "off the grid" for inexpensive solar battery charging. Kubota quality = a lifetime of reliability!

I changed the oil and fuel filter after using it last. Will demonstrate for buyer. I have ramps and a come-along that can be used to load it in a pickup.

on a cart.JPG

IMG_2039.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make an offer. You'll be the only you know with one! I have never seen one in this shape. The remote start had never been hooked up before I mounted it on the cart. I think they used to hand crank it to start it. It has a compression release valve and a priming pump.

Usually you only see these sold for parts, or all rusted out from being on a boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts