This tournment is great for kayak fishermen!
“The Butch Gunnels”
KINGof theBAY V
Pensacola Bay's Only King Mackerel Tournament
Sept. 21 - Oct. 27
Entry Fee $25 per Angler/$50 per boat
Open Division (Land or Boat)
1st 50% of entry
2nd 30% of entry
3rd 20% of Entry
Sign Up at
Tight Lines Bait & Tackle
711 N. Pace Blv.
1. All fish must be caught in Pensacola Bay, inside of buoys "10" and "11".
2. Fish must be caught by hook and line, but can be landed from land or boat.
3. Angler must be signed up 48 hours prior to weighing a fish.
4. Fish must be weighed the day it’s caught.
5. In case of a tie, the first fish weighed will determine the winner.
6. Fish can be weighed at Tight Lines Bait & Tackle
7. No frozen or mutilated fish.
8. Must abide by all state and federal laws.
9. Unwanted fish can be donated to the Wildlife Sanctuary of Northwest FL.
10. Entry fee must be paid in cash.