Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm writing another magazine article, this time it is a king mackerel/wahoo fishing article for the April issue of Great Days Outdoors Magazine (I'll post a link to the magazine's website below in case you aren't familiar with the publication). I need 2-3 good photos of King Mackerel as well as 2-3 good photos of wahoo. The best shots would be ones taken just after the fish is caught or in the water just before it is landed. If you have any pictures like that, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email them to me (I'll put my email address below). If your photo(s) are used for the article, I will make sure you receive credit for the photo and will send you a copy of the issue the article runs in. Thanks in advance for your help!!

My email address: [email protected]

Magazine's Website: http://www.gdomag.com

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much guys!! You don't know how much I appreciate your help! Wade, what is your last name?? Need it so I can give you photo credit if your picture is used. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Chris Hood (1/31/2010)Thanks so much guys!! You don't know how much I appreciate your help! Wade, what is your last name?? Need it so I can give you photo credit if your picture is used. Thanks again!!

E-mail sent

·
Registered
666 Posts
This was a fun wahoo picture. We a had a bet with a sister boat that whoever caught the most wahoos this day would win lunch the next day when it was supposed to blow. At the end of the day we did close drive by on them and pulled a few out of the box for the "cheesburger" shot.

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts

caught on the corridor off orange beach.

·
Registered
755 Posts

caught at the nipple a few years ago

·
Registered
456 Posts
This was actually the first day that I ever fished the Gulf Shores Pier. My dad was the one who caught the king. It was caught May 5, 1991 and weighed 54 pounds. Just as a size comparison, my dad is 6'3" tall.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts