Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought some at Academy fer 19.00... Mossy Oak gum rubber soles with nice insoles and lining:clap

Disregard the post.....

My 9 year old Logan has gone through a growing spurt this year from a 13M to a 3. Before I fork out some major $ fer a pair of hunting boots, I was wondering if any of ya'll have some in the 3 to 3.5 range collecting dust and space. I will give ya a few bucks fer em. Just thought I'd put this out here fer ya'll,I appreciateya'lls time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know what you mean. My eight year old went from a 1 to a 3. I got him a pair of Rocky's at Flomaton Shoe shop for $54.00. Sorry I could not help with an old pair.

·
Registered
10,749 Posts
Man that is a good idea Jason, I am headed to buy my boy his first pair and was debating on buying a size or two bigger and an extra pair of socks or two. Second hand are just as well any one interested in tradin next year if I get him a pair that fit well now? 4 now next year should be a 6-7.

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yepper, I'd check 2nd hand stores too before you fork out 45-50 fer a pair. That's my next stop and where i bought them before...heck it was'nt tilla coupleyears ago I smartened up and bought a costly pair of Rockies...Always did'nt worry bout my feet then started to age and get smart, keep them feet dry and warm = sit longer.....But fer kids that hunt a few hours a year not a big concern of foot comfort...extra socks help....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts