Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST I'D LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT VOLUTEERED TO HELP OUT AT THIS YEARS EVENT. EVERYTHING WENT ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
I DON'T HAVE THE FINAL COUNT BUT WE KNOW THAT IT IS OVER 900 T-SHIRTS ANDROD-N-REELS, 500 TACKLE BOXES,2840 HAMBURGERS,2520 HOT DOGS ANDA COUNTLESS NUMBER OF DRINKS BY COKE AND PEPSI WEREGIVEN AWAY YESTERDAY TO A WHOLE LOT A SMILING FACES YOUNG AND OLD.
IT WAS A PICTURE PERFECT DAY WITH PLENTY OF SUNSHINE, A LIGHT BREEZE AND ANICE TEMPERATURE ALL DAY.
GETTING A KID STARTED ON THE JOY OF FISHING IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT AND I THINK THAT WE ACCOMPLISHED THAT YESTERDAY FOR SURE.
THE VENDERS AND ALL THE FINANCIAL SPONSORS DID A GREAT JOB GIVING AWAY THEIR PRODUCTS AND HARD EARNED MONEYTO HELP OUT, AND IN THESE ECONOMIC TIMES THAT SAYS A LOT FOR THEIR CONCERN FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE COMMUNITY AND WE SHOULD THANK THEM BY USING THEIR PRODUCTS AND SEVICES ON A REGULAR BASIS. I WISH I COULD NAME THEM BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYONE OUT. IF YOU SEE A KID WITH THE KFC T-SHIRT ON READ SOME OF THE NAMES OF THE SPONSORS AND GO THANK THEM BUY PURCHASING THEIR PRODUCTS.
IT WAS TRULY A GREAT DAY TO HELP THE CHILDREN IN THE AREA GET STARTED FISHING. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED. CLIFF

1 - 1 of 1 Posts