Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Kentucky from an LSU fan! Wow. LSU sucked really bad tonight. Learn to catch. Learn to avoid penalties. They haven't looked like a number one team for the last 3 weeks. Kentucky looked good though. SEC football!:bowdown

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not complaining as an Oklahoma Fan...but on a concilatory note, it's better to lose early than late. It's just one of those crazy seasons.

More distressing is Cal possibly becoming #1 if they beat those wily Beavers...:boo

Mike

·
Roll Tider
2,662 Posts
Awesome Game! :bowdown

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hats off to Kentucky from another LSU fan!!!! They played a good game. As for LSU we need to wake the F*!^ up and quit making dumb ass mistakes. We had chances to put the game away and just didnt do it!!! GEAUX Kentucky and win out so we might have a chance to play you again in the SEC Championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is if we win the west LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Auburn, Bama, & LSU is 3-1 in the SEC. Only thing is AU has 1 loss in western division, that's why it is BAMA & LSU at the top for NOW.SO if LSU losses to AU next week, Bama will be 1st only if they win against the VOLS. WAR EAGLE! ALL I CAN SAY IS LOSE BAMA AND LSU!!!!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
offshore64 (10/13/2007)Bama is tied with LSU now for 1st in the SEC west :toast
..........and so is Auburn who is playing as good as anybody in the conference:letsparty

(and probably better)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Alot of football left to be played. Looks like it's going to be a whacky year in the SEC! Twoteams with 2 conference lossesin the SECCG??

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,545 Posts
Kentucky did indeed play an awesome game and deserved to win. They just did what Florida should have done a week ago. Play every minute of the game until the last bell sounded. As a Gator fan my hats off to Kentucky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts