Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed a lease in Eastern Kentucky 250 acres, and with the lease I also required the hunting rights to an additional 550 acre farm in Central Kentucky. The lease cost me $2600. I am looking for 1-2 guys that would like to split the cost.

In the cost of the lease the 250 acres will have 2 food plots that are 3 acres each and the farm has 100 acres of corn fields.

Turkey season opens April 17, so I will be up there hunting, if anyone is interested let me know and we can plan a trip so you can look over the lease.

·
Super Moderator
20,857 Posts
Someone needs ti jump on this, I was going to but we are expecting our second son during that time. Hope to have the opportunity next year.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Splittine

I wish you and Curtis would have went in with me, I did not expect to get the extra 110 acres next to the 140. Then the land owner gave me the rights to his farm in central Ky, that he has not hunted in 3 years, was a bonus. Just because he and I hit it off.

If you look up the price of some outfitters in the area you will spent what I paid for 3-4 day hunts.

When we walked the property we seen several deer, about 60 turkey's and 7 fox. (FOX) Boy now if you would sell me that .17.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Man this is a amazing deal!! I am going on 3 different outta state hunts this year or i would be all over this for sure. good luck!

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This Outfitter has the property that butts up to the 250 acres that I leased.

Just to show what the hunting rates are, in the area, I am going to put a camper on the lease so "who ever;if anyone" wants to go in on the lease.

This not going to be a hunt club, is will only be myself and 1-2 more guys or gals.

Kentucky Whitetail Outfitters LLC.

2010 Hunt Prices for Kentucky

We are booking for 2010 now.

These are rates for 2010

September Archery Velvet Hunts ... 1600.00

October & November Archery ... 1800.00

**October 11-17th Archery/Muzzle combo...2200.00

*** Archery Muzzleloader combo is 5 days archery and two days Muzzleloader. Muzzleloader is the 17-18, Saturday and Sunday. ***

*Youth Archery/Firearms 4 day Combo Hunt! 1800.00

Includes One child and a non-hunting Parent. October 7-10, 2010 Two days Archery and Two Days Firearms

FULL RUT FIREARMS

Package Dates

Hunting Days

Rate 5 nights, 6 days

November 14-20, '10 $2500.00

November 21-27, '10 $2500.00

·
Registered
903 Posts
Is this split down the middle? What is the tag process? Draw? What is the sucess rate for tags? I hunt Iowa as much as possible and I usually get a tag every other year. I also hunt Kansas and the zone I'm in is pretty east to draw. I am very interested.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my3nme (4/6/2010)Is this split down the middle? What is the tag process? Draw? What is the sucess rate for tags? I hunt Iowa as much as possible and I usually get a tag every other year. I also hunt Kansas and the zone I'm in is pretty east to draw. I am very interested.

Tags are over the counter, $130 no draw go to WalMart and buy. 2 Bucks I believe 2 does (Need to refresh the laws) I will even have a crop damage permit from the farmer, for some does that he needs to thin out on the farm.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

inside the yellow is the lease, inside the red and blue is some of Kentucky Outfitters LLC land.

The small section in the middle of the yellow will be a large food plot planted with corn,soy beans and millet.

The southeasr side of the food plot is a year round creek, that runs along the edge of the food plot.

·
Banned
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK I am heading up to the lease the 16th, if anyone is interested, and wants to ride up to check it out.

I have a lot of guys saying they are interested. But no I for sure.

I would like to get some one in with me, because I am also looking for a lease in Florida, and/or Alabama.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts