Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
hey man...bring your boat down....no worries... and have a good time....there is plenty of water here you can enjoy your boat in.... you ll do okay. If you happened to get stranded break down or anything just send a 'help' message to the PFF folks and someone will come to the rescue. Good luck!.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I had a bass boat when I moved here and took it in the bay but never made it into the Gulf with it... wife was always with me as she is my "common sense". Having owned an offshore Capehorn since then I am glad I did not take the bassboat in the gulf but my bassboat was only 16ft.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
What Kind

I had a bass boat when I moved here and took it in the bay but never made it into the Gulf with it... wife was always with me as she is my "common sense". Having owned an offshore Capehorn since then I am glad I did not take the bassboat in the gulf but my bassboat was only 16ft.

Hi
I am just curious, what kind of Bass Boat did you have ?, how did it handle the Bay ?.
My father in law will be fishing with me, so I just want us to have fun and catch some fish.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Kayaks is the best for the riding and fishing peoples are using the Kayaks for different purpose some of using for the riding in the biggest deep ocean waves and challenges the riding and some of catch the fishes in the kayas and fish finder tournaments in the deep ocean waves...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Kayaks is the best for the riding and fishing peoples are using the Kayaks for different purpose some of using for the riding in the biggest deep ocean waves and challenges the riding and some of catch the fishes in the kayas and fish finder tournaments in the deep ocean waves...
Come back?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts